Chaitania’s Screenplay, Ursula and Our Conversations, The Nazi Era, last Spring 2018, was adapted as a Stage Reading at the Isaac Studio at the Taproot Theatre. She is currently preparing to start rehearsals again for a more in-depth Staged Reading along with its music score. Her book, “Ursula and Our Conversations. The Nazi Era.” is currently in the process.
Chaitania holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology from Antioch University and is the first person to earn a certificate degree in Five Element Psychology from WuHsing Tao School. She is a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London for American Students, where she received her Shakespearean training, and holds certificates in numerous art therapy course as well as two certificates in Jungian Training from the Jung Institute in Zurich, Switzerland, and a Ph.D. from The Universal Life Church. She has been on the faculty of Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle, where she developed a performing group and co-directed the children’s summer program. She also was an adjunct faculty member at Antioch University.
Her undergraduate degree in Depth Psychology and The Arts as a Way to Heal gave her a firm foundation which culminated in her Master’s program work; specializing in the understanding of one’s self and relating to others.
Chaitania has studied Yoga, Tai Chi and Chi Gong, and other movement therapies such as Improvisational Theater and Creative Dance, building on a solid foundation in the Classics.
Chaitania began her career as a performing artist in dance and theater, ranging from Opera Ballet to Broadway shows. In addition, she has facilitated numerous workshops and seminars for the past thirty years. She is the author of three audio tapes, called “Dance Impulse.”
Chaitania has dedicated her life to the study of psychology and her experience in teaching psychology comes together in her work with the Inner Child. She has developed many experiential methods of attuning us to various aspects of our psyche to not only understand, but also to experience our inner life.
She is a Minister of the Universal Life Church, performing Ceremonies and Blessings for over 20 years.
She has completed her tenure as the Academic Dean at WuHsing Tao School, where she was instrumental in developing, implementing and teaching the curriculum to become a Classical Five Element Acupuncturist, as well as the creator of a Five Element Psychology track.
I am committed to assisting others on the path to a more expanded realization of self. Since we are perpetually in a relationship with ourselves, others, and our environment, it’s like we are in a carefully choreographed dance that can become a beautiful form of personal expression, moving forward to a more authentic, practical self to bring about harmony, and ultimately to intimacy. My joy is to facilitate this journey for you.
Post Graduate Certificate Programs Seattle WA, Ethics, DSM-V, Suicidality, 2014
Seattle Film Institute, Post Graduate Certificate Program in Screenplay Writing, Sea WA 2013
Jung Institute, Post Graduate Certificate Program, Zurich, Switzerland, 2000
Antioch University, MA Psychology, 1997
Art Therapy in Grief Counseling, Antioch University, 1997
Wu Hsing Tao School, Five Element Psychology, 1997
Wu Hsing Tao School, Five Element Acupuncture, 1996
Antioch University, BA Depth Psychology/Whole Person as a Learner, 1995
Jung Institute, Certificate Program, Zurich, Switzerland, 1995
Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts Certificate Program, London, England, 1985
Experience- Performing Artist/ Teacher/ Writer
- Screenplay, “Ursula and Our Conversations, The Nazi Era.” A true story. 2014
- Screenplay, “Dave Fleming Story”, Surviving Katrina at age 82. A true story, 2014-Present
- “Ursula and Our Conversations, The Nazi Era.” Book in progress, 2016-Present
- Theater Arts Piece: The Thin Veil, Writer, Director, Dancer & Actor, 2015
- Private Practice, 1997-Present
- WuHsing Tao School, Academic Dean, 1997-Present
- WuHsing Tao School, Faculty, Psychology, 1997-Present
- Facilitator of small and large groups: Dream Analysis, Jungian Shadow, Whole Person as a Learner-1997-Present
- Archetypal Ritual Therapy, 1995-Present
- Writer and Director of original work, 1982-Present
- Facilitator of small and large groups: Art as a Way to Heal, 1975-Present
- Adjunct Faculty, Antioch University, 2000
- Producer: Storytelling tapes for children and families, nationally distributed, 1986-1995
- “Dance Impulse,” a children’s Dance through Storytelling company, 1986-1992
- Cornish College of the Arts, Faculty Member, 1986-1991
- Owner of a Dance and Theater Studio: Orcas Island, 1980-1985, Las Vegas, 1970-1973
- Mental Health Center, New Mexico, Children’s Out-Patient Clinic, 1976
- Broadway, Off Broadway and National Tour Shows, New York, 1962-1969
Five Element Counselor / Hypnotherapist / Spiritual Guide
Area of Expertise
Living Consciously as an Aspect of Nature
One’s Energetic Typology
On a Path to a more expanded realization of self
The Shadow Self Realized
Being in Relationship
Arts as a Way to Heal
Whole Person as a Learner
Loss & Grief- (As a young widow, I have helped people through this grieving process for over 40 years, as well as understand the dying process from nursing my mother until her passing).